Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 11, 2017

Kyoto Flower - Spring scent!



Hi hi!
I recently got a new perfume and even tho I don't usually blog about perfumes, this is way too cute so, I just have to.

It is the Avon Haiku Kyoto Flower Perfume which apparently is a part of a line called Haiku. I honestly had no idea there was such thing until I got this perfume. Now I'm curious to try the rest of the products.
The first thing that caught my eye was the beautiful presentation. The whole concept is just too girly and cute. It's like a pink pagoda with little sakura! And everything sakura is a must for me. Hehe.
I remember when one of my coworkers saw it, she said the perfume has "Mon" written all over~


Moving on to the actual scent, it is a little different from what I usually look for in perfumes. I like really sweet scents and this one is more of a floral and fresh fragrance. According to the description in the box, it is a "tranquil bouquet of violet leaves and white peony, blended with blissful cotton musk" (now, that's a fancy description, I just suck at describing scents...!)
In my words it's a fresh, flowery scent, perfect for Spring time!

So, I definitely think this will be my perfume for the season, and I love to have it on display in my room cuz I really find it pretty to look at. I'm also sure this one is a perfume my mom will love so, I got one for her too.


Have you tried the other Haiku products? If so, any recommendation?


2 comments:

  1. Mom and I have the same one! We also have the original which smells nice too. But I think I like this one a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I saw the other one online but never got the chance to smell it. I like it but I'm still getting used to the smell of it.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com