Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 1, 2017

October is here! + October photo challenge



It is that time of the year again! Autum is here, pumpkin spice is everywhere and there's Halloween stuff in stores. Yup, my favorite month and season are here!

I usually go crazy with my Halloween shopping and decoration but, I'm trying hard not to spend that much money these days so I won't be shopping...that much. Hehe.

I still want do do as many Halloween related things as possible you know, live and breathe Halloween~ Other years I try to do a 31 days of Halloween thing but this year mom challenged me to do this October Photo Challenge so, I'll try that! It looks like fun!

I'll be sharing them on my SNS but maybe I'll put all the pics together in one post at the end of the month to share them here too. I'll also leave the photo challenge down below in case you wanna do it with me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com