Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 4, 2017

The Horror Movie Tag



1. What is the First horror movie you remember watching?
Child's Play. I think I was around 5 years old when I watched it with Grandpa.

2. What is your favorite horror movie?
Shutter Thai version (one of the favorites)

3. What is your favorite horror movie genre?
Paranormal and Psychological horror.

4. What genre scares you the most?
Some Paranormal and killer movies.

5. What is the last horror movie you watched that actually scared you?
I can't remember the last one that scared me. I have to be honest here, most horror movies these days aren't that scary. There was this video I saw on YouTube a few day ago tho. It was about a radio show that got a call from a lady in the 80s saying her son was possesed. You could actually feel her fear while she was talking, describing what her son was doing. apparently he killed her and when the police got to the scene, they found blood and all that but, no bodies. That one did scare me.

6. Who is your ultimate scream queen?
Sarah Michelle Gellar ! (I googled it and YES, she is considered a Scream Queen)

7. What’s a concept that you’d like to see in horror?
I would actually love to see many stories from Yamishibai in movies. Maybe there are some I haven't seen...Idk.

8. What is your favorite on screen kill?
The Omen (1976) decapitation scene? I wouldn't say it is my favorite (cuz I don't think I actually have a favorite kill) but that one was the first one I remeber and I used to find it pretty scary when I was a little girl.

9. What’s your favorite horror franchise?
The Grudge franchise

10. Who’s your favorite horror director?
George Romero

And. that's it for this super fun tag! I tag you all to do it if you feel like it. Also, share with me what's your favorite horror movie so I can watch it this month!


2 comments:

  1. I really love your choices! I think a lot area similar to mine. I'm still going to think mine's over but I will get it up eventually! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read yours! And take your time, there's no rush. ^^

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com