Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 21, 2017

Some of my least favorite horror movies



Hello my creepy loves!

A few years ago I shared some of my favorite horror movies, now it is time to share some of my least favorites. I've seen soooo many horror movies, some good and some bad ones but it was hard to look bad to pick a few I personally didn't like.
This is just my opinion, I know some people can disagree but yeah, let's take a look.
You guys know I'm not good with movie plots and stuff so I'll link the info and movie trailers for you to check!
These movies are in no particular order.

Tomie Unlimited



I don't even remember why I decided to watch this movie. As far as I know this is part of a Japanese movie series. The story didn't sound bad at first but, once I finished it, I didn't feel like watching the rest of the movies. Some parts of it even made me laugh...
Plot & Info
Movie trailer


The Witch



I heard so many good and bad things about this movie and when I finally got the chance to watch it, I couldn't even finish it... I found it super slow and nothing too interesting seemed to happen. I know some people really liked it and even suggested me to re-watch it. I wonder if I would change my mind~
Plot & Info
Movie trailer


Leprechaun in the hood



So, I know this is a comedy/horror movie but I still find it a very bad movie. Don't ask me why I decided to watch it cuz I honestly don't remember but I know there are many more. It's like a series thing. Even if you like comedy, I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't even find it funny.
Plot & Info
Movie Trailer


Poltergeist 2015



This was one of those movies I was really looking forward to watch but once I finally did, it wasn't what I was expecting. I wouldn't say is totally bad but the end and some effects made me go...bleh on it. You know what people say, remakes are never that great...
Plot & info
Movie trailer



So, that is that for this list. I wouldnt say I totally hated these movies (Well, I kinda hated Leprechaun) but there are better ones. If you agree, or disagree with me, let me know down below! Or just share with me one of your least favorite horror movies ever.

My favorites back in 2012 here! Let me know if you'd like to read an updated list.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com