Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 28, 2017

The Halloween Tag



Hello Spooks!
I found a fun Halloween tag online and I /knew/ I had to do it. I. Just. Had. To. You all know how much I love my halloween. I actually found two tags but some of the questions were very similar so I made one out of the two. This one is kinda similar to the Halloween Questionnaire I did a few weeks ago.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed answering it. Enough said, let's get to the tag!

1. What's your favorite horror movie?
If I have to choose just one, Shutter (Thai Version)

2. What's your favorite Halloween movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, BeetleJuice, The wiches. I know those are not scary but for some reason, I really enjoy watching them on Halloween season. Kinda like when they show Christmas movies on TV.

3. Favorite scary video game?
I mostly play games online so they might not be as popular but I really enjoyed The Cat Lady and Dungeon Nightmares.

4. Favorite scary story?
Hitori Kakurembo (aka creepy hide and seek)

5. Favorite Halloween decorations?
Everything that can make a room look like a Haunted House.

6. Favorite candy?
There are these pumpkin shaped chocolates filled with peanut butter I always buy during Halloween season (kinda like Resse's). I just love them!

7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?
Pumpkin Spice!!!!!

8. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
I like to live and breathe Halloween so, 20? LOL

9. If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
It'd depend on the movie. If it was a serial killer kind of movie I think I'd make it halfway, maybe? If it was a ghost movie I'd make it to the end. Hehe.

10. What’s your first memory of Halloween?
I remember celebrating Halloween at school when I was a little girl. It's weird cuz I don't really remember having big Halloween celebrations when I was that young.

11. What’s your favorite Halloween memory?
I have many good ones. When we were younger my sister and I planned a Halloween dinner (on Halloween) with my grandparents at their house. There's also that time when I organized a costume dinner/party with activities and stuff at my house and well, all those fun times when the Halloween gang was reunited to do themed activities all October long. Those were the happy times!

12. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
I can't remember exactly when my love for halloween started but by the time I started watching Sabrina the teenage Witch, I was already loving witches, magic and Halloween. So I think it started at a young age.

13. Best Halloween costume you’ve had?
Zombie bride!

14. Worst Halloween costume you’ve had?
I've had many improvised last minute ones that could make it to that list.

15. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
I decorate my room (or the house) once October starts, and I try to have something Halloween-ish every day of the month. (horror movies, themed food or candies, activities, go to places, etc)

16. What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
Aliens! (maybe is not that weird tho)

17. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I do believe in ghosts and everything paranormal

WHICH IS SCARIER:

Vampires or zombies?
Zombies

Ghosts or zombies?
Ghosts

Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Creepy Clowns 

Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
Leatherface.

And that is it for this tag. My favorite tag so far. Feel free to do the tag yourself or share with me your favorite thing to do on Halloween down below! 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture you have!
    I don't see horror movies anymore, but it's nice to read all the experiences that make you live, and I enjoy reading about them, almost like living what I liked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big thanks! Why don't you? I don't think my love for horror will disappear anytime soon...hehe

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com