Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 10, 2018

| Mother's Day 2018 | 20 Things I Love About My Mom ♡



It's Mother's Day and I'll spend it away from my mom. But even tho we're apart, I wanted to dedicate this little post to her, the #1 woman in my life, the one who knows all the good and bad things in me and still loves me for who I am. Someone I've had a million adventures with and who will stick by my side no matter what, my mommy.
Here are some of the thigs I love about her:

1. Her sense of humor.


2. How she always waited for me with something yummy to eat/drink after work.

3. Her sense of style.

4. Those funny voices she makes.

5. Her loving hugs.

6. Her intuition.

7. Her generosity.

8. She turned me into the coffee addict I am.

9. Her cooking.

10. Her musical skills.

11. How she's the first person to watch my vlogs.

12. She believes in me, my work and always thinks of me as a great teacher.

13. Her big heart.

14. They way she can light up a room as soon as she walks in.

15. How she tries to make me smile when I'm in a bad mood.

16. She's a loving and caring daughter.

17. How she gets along with my friends.

18. She's my mom and my friend.

19. Without her, I wouldn't be here right now. (literally)

20 How much people say I look like her.

For all that and more, I love you mom. Happy mother's day!! ♡♡

Also happy day to all the other wonderful moms in my life: My aunties, cousins and friends. You are all the best! ♡


2 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day to your mommy! ^^ It's interesting how mother's day is on a different day in other countries. Ours is on the 13th~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies! It is, they celebrated it a few days earlier in Spain too. Funny thing is, they are all on the same month.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com