Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 29, 2018

☕ Life Update May - June 2018: Busy & Eventful Months!


Being a sleepy girl with a busy life is hard...


Hi!! OMG, these past couple of months were super busy work wise. Especially June, since we're only a week away from Summer break, there was a LOT to do and finish. Since I already started talking about work, I'll get to that part first and then move on to the rest of the updates.
Where to begin? ... I believe I mentioned something about a 40 hour teachers course that was driving me crazy in last life update~ well, I finally finished it after over 2 months of postponing it for whatever reasons (mostly me being lazy). Cuz I always end up doing things last minute, all stressed and feeling I'm not gonna finish on time~ 
On May 15th I celebrated my first Teacher's Day at the new school and as an Elementary School Teacher. It was such a special one because of all the nice and sweet details us teachers recieved from our students and their parents. 
We also had Mother's Day and Father's Day event, both were fun but tiring; demonstration classes and final exams. Whoever thinks being a Teacher is an easy job, let me tell you you're wrong! I love it but, there's a lot of work behind it, people don't get to see.
Ah! I was also invited to an English presentation with the highschool students to check their work and ask them some questions about it. I admit I was very nervous at first but, in the end, I had a lot of fun, learned a lot and had a new and different experience. I feel like everyday I learn and grow as a teacher.

Moving on, I celebrated another birthday on June 3th and I wanna thank everyone who took the time to send a b-day message, all the hugs, surprises and celebrations. I had a special and very celebrated one. I didn't do a Birthday pressiesI feel like these months gave many gifts like opportunities, people, answers and more plans to come. 

I don't think I mentioned this before but, I've been really into bullet journaling lately. My friend Lu had a very fun and interesting workshop where I got to learn more about Bullet journaling and how to make it work for me, my life and needs. I has been helping me to be a lot more organized and of course, use my creativity to decorate it they way I like. Can't wait for the next one!

And lastly, I was planning to make June a month full of "Get to know me" posts because of the b-day and stuff but... life just got so busy and I've been getting sick a lot lately so, I could only share like 3... hehe. I had no time to blog much as well as vlogging... I have some blog posts coming soon as well as a video... Hopefully Summer break will give me enough time to work on all that.
Anyway, if you wanna watch some vlogs, go to my Youtube MonStar's Little Vlog and I'll see you around here soon!!


Summer break, HERE WE GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com