Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 18, 2018

Father's Day | 20 things I love about my dad |



Yesterday was Father's day and, as I did for Mother's Day, I wanted to dedicate a similar post to my daddy. A man who always gave me the best and taught me a lot of what I know now. Here are some things I love about him:

1. He made me become a coca-cola addict

2. How he enjoys animated movies

3. He's hardworking

4. His taste in music

5. He's supportive

6. He's a The Beatle's diehard fan

7. He taught me how important it is to work hard

8. He enjoys the little things

9. He's very good at math

10. He likes to sing

11. He can fix pretty much everything!

12.  He's humble

13. He loves cars and motorcycles

14. He's patient

15. He always put his family's needs before his own

16. He's a very respectful man

17. He still takes care of me and checks on me when I'm out late, despite my age

18. He gave us a great childhood

19. He's the best man ever!

20. His moustache is his most popular feature

For all that and more, I love you daddy. I'll always be your girl. ♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com