Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 14, 2018

Get to know me | 25 things I love about me |



Hi there!
Here comes another "Get to know me" post~ Sometimes I feel it's easier for us to talk about our flaws and the things we don't like about ourselves, I'm guilty of that! I wanted to change that a little bit and sit down to think positive things in me, things I like about me. It wasn't an easy task tho~
Dunno why I've been making these posts into lists but, here are 25 things I like about me:

1. I am a very loyal person. It is hard for me to let people in my life but, once I do, I am very loyal to those I love. I'm like a puppy who won't leave their side and support them no matter what.

2. I never deny who I am. I am the way I am and I like what I like. Maybe people can think I'm too childish, too silly or even weird but, that's the way I am and I'm happy to be this way.

3. I am a good friend. 

4. My obsession with halloween and everything horror related.

5. How loud I am. Especially when I'm with my friends. My voice can be loud as well as my laugh. I'm sure some people could find it annoying tho

6. My job and how and how my students see me as a role model. Teaching has to be one of the most rewarding things in my life, I enjoy every second of it. But I'm also aware of the responsibility it comes with.

7. I get along with children. I guess because I'm so used to work with kids, I've learned to get along with them. Talk about their interests and what they like. It's funny to think how I disliked kids many years ago~

8. I like to learn from others. 

9. How people always say I look younger. 

10. I'm a good listener.

11. How movies and shows can make me cry easily. I'm an emotional person!

12. I never stop dreaming. And I'm working to make those dreams become true.

13. How girly I am. 

14. I am a family person. In a way I know my family will always come first.

15. I'm stubborn. I'm not sure if that's actually a quality but, I don't give up easily.

16. I'm not afraid to make fun of myself. I'm a silly person and I can't change that.

17. How childish I still am. I still have a girl's heart, and yeah, I feel like I still hold on to that a lot but, I feel that way adulting doesn't seem to be so boring.

18. How much I enjoy to sing even if I'm not good at it.

19. How naive I can be sometimes. 

20. I never thought of myself as a creative person but, I try.

21. I appreciate good grammar even tho I don't think I'm perfect at it.

22. I believe in goblins. 

23. How I can sometimes fit in kid's clothes and shoes. Yup, I'm that small.

24. How some people think I'm all put together when I'm actually a lazy mess.

25. I'm becoming a lot more independent with time.

This is not supposed to be a tag kind of thing but I'd love to invite my fellow bloggers (or anyone who feels like it) to share some things they love about them. It feels nice to admit we all have great things and witing them down makes them feel more...real?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com