Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 6, 2018

What I've been watching: Anime & Movies



Hi there!
Summer is here and as far as I know, some people should be on a break now. I will spend my break home and I'm assuming some of you are on the same situation so, I decided to share some of the shows and movies I've been loving this year so you can check them out if you feel like it. I'll be sharing only the ones I finished and save the rest for future posts.
I can't remember the last time I shared shows so...here we go!

❥ ANIME: 

ORANGE
Even tho it is a short anime it took me a while to finish it, mainly because I didn't want it to end. This is one of those shows that
made me cry in almost every episode. Maybe I'm too emotional~
The story is about a high school student named Naho who receives letters sent from herself 10 years into the future asking her to prevent her biggest regrets. I know it sounds a bit weird but it really gets serious and even sad. It also shows a very strong friendship and unconditional love stuff. (my two favs...hehe).
It's only 13 episodes long but I swear is worth watching. Characters are lovely and you can't help but to love them. I found out there's a live action version too that I defo will watch soon.




CARD CAPTOR SAKURA: CLEAR CARD
If you were a CC Sakura fan, you'll love this one. It's pretty much the continuation to the original show but this time Sakura has to collect clear cards. You'll see the old characters but also, new ones and some romance too. Even tho it is very entertaining, I feel like the story was a bit slow and the real action and answers came at the end of the season leaving so many questions left... We'll have to wait for the next season...
It has 22 episodes and the first opening song is super catchy!
This is a bit random but, there's a lot of yummy-looking food in here so, be ready to feel hungry after watching the episodes!


Romance!

❥ MOVIES: 

YOUR NAME
Is a Japanese animated drama/romance movie that was actually very famous like a year ago but, I just watched it this year... hehe. The movie is about two high school students who are total strangers and find themselves linked in a very weird way. One morning they start switching bodies and start communicating through messages. At first, I found the movie a bit confusing but as the movie goes on, it becomes a love story and yeah, it made me cry. I suck at writing movie plots and reviews so all I can say is, go watch it! I loved it.




KIMI NO SUIZOU TABETAI (aka. Let me eat your pancreas)
This is also a Japanese drama movie about a Teacher and his high school memories. Back then, he found his classmate's diary and that was what brought them together. She had a terminal pancreas desease and a strong will to enjoy her life to the fullest.
Then again, this movie made me cry, it's so good! It also made me think about how we all should enjoy our everyday as if it was the last one.
Also! Keiko Kitagawa is in it, she played Sailor Mars in the Sailor Moon live action version so, I was very excited to see her there!
I just found out there will be (or already is) an animated version of this movie so, it may be worth checking too.




VERONICA
Horror movies have to be included here, even tho I haven't been watching those many lately~ Veronica is a paranormal Spanish movie; pretty much about a possession. It's hard to find good horor movies these days and I have to admit I liked this one. It's not super scary but it has a few jump scenes and it'll keep you interested until the end.



THE INCREDIBLES 2
I'm not gonna spoil this for you guys, but if you haven't seen it and you liked the first one, this is a must watch. I absolutely loved it!




And, those are some of the shows & movies I've liked a lot, there are a few shows I'm loving but I'm not done with them yet.
What shows should I watch next? Any suggestion?

happy rainy summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com