Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 20, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 20: What Makes Me Sad



Hiii!
Yesterday I mentioned some of the things that make me happy and today we're gonna talk about the ones that make me sad.
Let's get into this...

 What makes me sad

I think one of the things that make me sad is when I don't feel heard by the people I care about. I always try to take into consideration others' feelings and opinions so, it kinda hurts when they don't do the same with me. I know, you shouldn't expect anything from people but it can't be helped sometimes.


Another thing is seeing how my life is nothing like I "planned it/ dreamed it/ or /wanted it" to be at this point. I sometimes feel like I keep failing myself by not getting and doing the things I really want. 

Losing loved ones would be another one. And lastly, this may be a weird one but, looking back to a certain time in my life when I was really happy and seeing how much things changed since then makes me both, happy and sad. Happy because after that, many wonderful people and great things came but sad because of what I feel I've lost. (does it make any sense?) 

Wanna share with me something that makes you sad?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com