Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 23, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 23: If I Won Whe Lottery...



What would I do if I won the lottery? Is it weird to say it is the forst time I think about that?

 If I won the lottery...

I don't really know how much money you win with the lottery but if I did, I think I'd buy myself a house I could actually own and never have to worry about paying a rent. And invest the rest to start a business with a friend or something.

Or! I would go on a trip to a place I really want to visit (Korea or Japan) and save the rest...?

Yeah, I think that's what I'd do with a big amount of money. That's if I didn't have to pay debts or something like that. 😅


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com