Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 29, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 29: A Confession



What could I share in here that most people don't know already... I feel like I'm pretty open on this blog about my feelings, struggleas and all that not-so-fun stuff.
I could say I'm a crybaby, I have issues letting go, how I feel about big changes and stuff but, some people already know that~

So, even tho some people who know me already know this one... here is my confession.

A confession

I confess I don't like avocado.

I know, everyone loves it but, I don't. I eat it if I have to but if I have the option, I'll avoid it.
Same goes to papaya (but I don't eat it even if I have to) and spicy food. 

Not liking papaya is not that rare but most people is surprised when I say I don't eat spicy food.

Was that a good confession? Maybe not but that's what Heart-to-hearts are for. 

I'll see you tomorrow with the last day of this challenge! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com