Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 30, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 30: My Hopes For My Blog



Last post for this challenge. It actually went by fast. I want to thank you if you followed this challenge til now. ONE MONTH READING ME EVERYDAY!!! CONGRATS!

 My hopes for my blog

First of all, I hope some of the things I share on this blog help or inspire someone somehow. I try to make it about sharing likes, hobbies and experiences.


I also hope to continue sharing with you guys for a long time cuz, it is something I really enjoy doing.

Do I want it to grow? Yeah! why not? Who wouldn't want to see their baby grow? But I'm not in a rush.

Lastly, I hope to look back in a few years and see how much I've changed. How much my life has changed. For the better of course.

And, that's it! It was fun (and challenging!). Let me know if you enjoyed this type of Challenges and what else would you like to read on this blog.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com