Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 8, 2019

What I've been watching lately 2019 | #1 | Netflix, anime & Kdrama



Hello guys and hello Summer break!
I'm sure some of you are already enjoying it but, mine just pretty much started and I thought it'd be a good moment to share some of the shows I've been enjoying.
Mostly for people like me, who won't go anywhere on their Summer break.

Remember most of my show plots or descriptions come from Netflix, Wikipedia and other sites.

Let's start with Netflix:

📺 Rilakkuma & Kaoru:



"Rilakkuma & Kaoru is a 2019 stop-motion animation series created by Dwarf Studio in cooperation with San-X that premiered on Netflix on April 19, 2019."

"Her life might be a little mundane, but Kaoru gets to go home to Rilakkuma, her endearingly lazy roommate who happens to be a fuzzy toy bear."



I think I mentioned this show on one of my favorites before. Like I said, it is such a relatable and beautifully made show. Even tho it is really cute, it has some mature content that I'm sure some of us can identify with.
Even if you don't like Rilakkuma, I highly recommend it, just the beautiful Japanese landscapes make it all worth it.



📺 Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 2:


"¿Sabrina exploring her darker side, curious to learn more about her heritage, while struggling to maintain her friendships in the mortal world. Romantically, Sabrina is caught in an unholy love triangle between sexy warlock Nicholas Scratch and salt-of-the-Earth mortal Harvey Kinkle. Meanwhile, The Dark Lord, Madame Satan and Father Blackwood continue to conjure chaos in the Spellman household and the town of Greendale. And they aren’t the only ones trying to raise hell. Everything is in question — relationships, identity, true intentions — when the devil's work is at hand."



It is no secret how much I loved the first season. And even tho I liked the first one a little more, this one is still really good. A little darker, which I enjoyed. I got to love some of the characters a lot more and dislike some that I didn't on the first season.
Yup, now I can't wait to watch season 3!



📺 Conversations with a killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes:



"Present-day interviews, archival footage and audio recordings made on death row form a searing portrait of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy. ... Present-day interviews, archival footage and audio recordings made on death row form a searing portrait of notorious killer Ted Bundy."



Before watching the new Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron, I knew I had to watch this docuseries. I was familiar with Ted Bundy and his murders but after watching it, I can say he was a fascinating man. Not exactly in a good way tho~
The docuseries is only 4 episodes long and even tho the first one felt a little slow, every episode gets better. I pretty much finished it in one weekend. Defo worth checking out.


📺 Haunted


"Real people sit down with friends and family to share terrifying true stories from their past, re-created through chilling re-enactments. Watch trailers & learn more."



This is another docuseries with only 6 episodes. It's a good watch if you like paranormal stories but don't want to be scared. (The only one that really creeped me out was the Aliens one).
Some, if not most of them have a very unexpected ending.


Ok, let's move on to non-Netflix shows:

📺 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:


"Several years after the end of the Shinobi War, Naruto's son Boruto is about to enter the Chûnin exams alongside Sarada Uchiha and the mysterious Mitsuki."



Ok, I know this show has some very good and very bad reviews. I pretty much just started it and I have a very long way to go before catching up with all the episodes but truth is, I've been really enjoying it.
I feel like I'm gonna recieve a lot of hate for this but, I love Sakura and Sasuke and the idea of them having a daughter is just perfect! 
Yes, it's not Naruto, it's not gonna be the same but, it's pretty entertaining. Plus Sarada is such a cutie. And it makes me really happy to see the old characters there every now and then.



📺 When Time Stopped:


"Joon-Woo (Kim Hyun-Joong) is able to stop time. He meets Sun-A (An Ji-Hyun) who owns a building. After that, he finds meaning in his life."


This man tho ♡
I can't have a show recommendation post without some KDrama and... you know, my love Kim Hyun Joong.
To be honest with you all, this is not my Hyun Joong's favorite drama. I don't even think there's good chemistry between him and An Ji-Hyun. Not saying it is a bad one tho. It is a bit of a fantasy drama with real life situations, comedy and a little romance~

Random note: This was Hyun Joong's first drama after being discharged from the military.


And, that's it for now guys! Let me know if you decide to watch one of these or if you've seen them before.
Also feel free to share with me some of the shows you've been watching so I can chack them out.

Happy Summer Break!! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com