Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 31, 2020

💖 March Favorites 2020 | Makeup, Netflix and of course... yummies! |




Hello my darlings!

Spring is here and the weather has been so nice lately... too bad we can't go out and enjoy it~
But, I've been having more time to write posts I couldn't finish before so, it's not all bad.
Anyway, let's get to my monthly favorites cuz that's what we're here for today.

💗 Makeup

My Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eyeshadow Palette by ColourPop has to be my most beautiful palette so far. Quality wise it's pretty good too. I won't go into much detail in here cuz I have a separate post dedicated to them. Even tho I haven't used them as much as I'd like they had to be a part of this month's favs.


💗 Yummies

Morimoto lemon-cola and lychee gummies are one of my favorite gummies at the moment. Most of the gummies I've tried from this brand are absolutely yummy but this ones in particular have 2 of my favorite flavors. I found them in Walmart and I've been trying to buy them every time I go because... I eat the whole bag in like 2 days~ hehe.


Santa Clara Edición Algodón Fantasía milk. I love Santa clara milk and yogurt and I have to admit that I really liked this new flavor they just released. It is cotton candy and blue berries! I'm not sure if others like it or not cuz I like weird flavors but yeah, it's defo a favorite. Also, the packaging is way too cute!


💗 TV

Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories season 2. I think I mentioned this show before in another post. But it came out with a new season not long ago and it's as good as the first one. Plus, it's about food. Japanese food. Get ready to be hungry after each episode.



Chilling Adventures of Sabrina part 3. It took me forever to finish this season because of how busy life got but I finally did. And even tho I liked the other 2 parts a bit more, it's still one of my favorite shows.



You can find these shows on Netflix.

And those are my March favorites. Feel free to share some of your favs with me!
Until next time! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com