Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 2, 2020

OOTD: "The only men I trust is RaMen"



Hello loves!

I always want to share more ootds in here but I just never get to do it. And now that I'm staying at home, I don't really wear nice things. Just comfy stuff.

So I decided to share some of the outfits I wore last Spring that I still love today. I'm sure some of you saw them on my IG at some point but, I'll go into more detail here.

Excuse my pics... I suck at taking pics of clothes.


I'm gonna start with the skirt, which has to be one of my favorites ever. It's a metallic pink, midi-skirt from City & Co. I always get so many compliments on this skirt.
Since the metallic color can be too much to go out on a regular day, I always try to wear it with casual, simple t-shirts and comfy shoes.
I'm sure it'd look nice with more elegant pieces tho. I've just havent had the chance to wear it like that.

Moving on to the t-shirt, well... it is also one of my favorites. It's from Cuidado con el Perro and it says "The only men I trust is ramenBecause yeah, ramen before men haha.
I get most of my tees from this store because they have fun and cool designs and collaborations with shows and movies I like. I even like to buy from the men section~ they always get the coolest collabs.
Plus quality is good for very affordable prices.

As for the shoes, these were a gift from my mom. They are super comfy and I have them in black too.

Ignore my awkward posing. Lol.

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com