Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 20, 2020

Macarons, glorious macarons!



Everyone knows I love desserts, I have the biggest sweet tooth ever!
I've been craving macarons from Chez Moi Resposteria for a couple of weeks now by just looking at pictures so I decided to get some to treat my mom and myself with these beauties.

I don't eat macarons often but I love them, I could get addicted! It was my mom's first time trying them and well, she really, really liked them.


The ones we had were chocolate, raspberry and goat cheese. I only got to try a small bite of the cheese one but, all of them where deicious.
Extra points because they were all pink! I thought it was such a thoughtful detail considering Jonathan, a good friend and the owner of the place, knows how much I love pink.


Macarons are not the only desserts I've tried from Chez Moi, and I highly recommend you to stop by if you live in the area. I'll link the information down below.


Chez Moi Reposteria 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com