Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 16, 2020

OOTD: Spring Flowers!



Here's another Spring look for you guys.

I don't wear florals that often but Spring is the perfect time to wear fun and colorful flower patterns.



I love this high waisted skirt from H&M because it's super comfortable to wear, it's not super short but it doesn't feel too long either (makes sense?). Plus the colors are really bright but I still find it easy to match.

The ruffle-neck tank top is actually a bit old, it's from a brand called Thinner. The quality is really good since it still looks good after so many years. I really like the ruffle detail, it makes the tank top look a lot more girly.

The shoes... Awwh, I love these navy blue, velvety lace up shoes from Primark. I also have them in burgundy. What I like the most about them (aside from being comfortable) is that I can wear them in both, cold and hot weather, and make it work!


And I can't forget about my golden sunglasses from Stradivarius. I love them even tho they are super heavy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com