Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 16, 2020

FOTD: 2 looks using the Sailor Moon x ColourPop eyeshadows



Hey there dollies!
I barely wear makeup these days but I thought it'd be fun to play with it a little and create 2 different looks using some these eyeshadows.
My makeup is never too dramatic, I try to keep things light and pretty, hehe. I tried to choose the shades I wouldn't normally go for, whch are mostly bright pink, yellow and orange. I'll list the rest of the products I used for each look.




If you want to read more about this palette, click here! There's a separate post dedicated to it with swatches and all that fun stuff.

Look #1


This first look is pretty natural even tho I used some bright colors on the eyes. That's why I wanted to keep the rest of it kinda neutral.

For the eyes I used "Justice" as a base and "Love" on the outer corner of the eye. And I applied some "Silver Miracle" to the lower eyelid to add a pop of shimmer. 
I have to say I love the shimmers in this palette.



Sadly, my camera barely catches the shimmers. 


Here are the other products I used along with the eyeshadows:



☆ Miniso Mini Pony Shell Makeup Base #02 Pink
☆ Mary Kay At Play Matte Liquid Makeup "Very light"
☆ Bissú Eyebrow Pencil "Lechero"
☆ Essence Velvet Matt Lipstick #23
☆ MAC Powder Blush "Flower"
☆ L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara "Black 373"
☆ Avon Super Definition Liquid Eyeliner "Black"
☆ Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter Illuminatrice "Crystal High"
☆ Lime Crime Prep & Prime Makeup Setting Spray

Look #2


Even tho this look and the first one look pretty similar, the shades I used are completely different. I applied "Moon Castle" as a base, "Tuxedo Rose" on the outer corner to give it a pop of color and "Mare Serenitatis" in the lower eyelid.





Here are the other products I used along with the eyeshadows:


☆ MAC Studio Match Master Foundation SPF15 "NC25"
☆ Essence I ♡ Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
☆ L.O.C.K. Color Lock n' Tap Cushion Blush "1 Coral Pink"
☆ Revlon Photo ready Rose Glow Primer
☆ Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick "875 Vivid Rose"
☆ NYX Eyebrow pencil "EP01 Light brown"
☆ Mary Kay liquid eyeliner "black"
☆ Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter Illuminatrice "Crystal High"
☆ Lime Crime Prep & Prime Makeup Setting Spray

I've tried the other colors before because I do feel comfortable wearing gold and purple on my eyes. Let me know if you'd like to see some looks with those too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com