Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 13, 2020

Mother's Day Cake



Mother's day was definitely different this year. Without being able to go out and celebrate we spent the day together at home, playing games and of course, eating!

We had to have a cake as a part of the menu, so I asked my friend Jonathan (Chez Moi Reposteria) to make one for my mom. I wanted a small cake, enough for 4 people.


It was a soft and fluffy orange cake with apricot jam and lemon ganache on top (mom's favorite). Super yummy!


She also loves ladybugs, that's why it had one on top. It was just how I wanted it!


Mom loved her cake and enjoyed her day, even if it was a little different. I hope all the mommies out there had a happy day.


Chez Moi Reposteria
Facebook
Instagram






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com