Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 8, 2020

FOTD: Gyaru inspired makeup



Hi y'all!
In my last show recommentdations post, I mentioned I started watching an anime called Gal to kyouryuu and I've been loving it! So I thought it'd be fun to try Kaede's makeup look.

She's a gyaru girl but at the same time, her makeup is not super extra. I actually think it's kinda cute. Lots of glitter and lots of highlighter. I can't remember the last time I wore this much makeup. Haha.

She also has a nice tan~
I kinda feel the highlight of this look is definitely the eyes. With metallic colors, glitter and super long lashes. I didn't have falsies so I applied like 4 coats of mascara.
As for eyeshadows, I went for bronze and brown shades, as well as white glitter on the lower lid.

I don't think my eyes ever looked this big before.

I also used more peachy shades for blush and highlighter as an attempt to get a tanner look.


Lips were a mix of a sligthly pearlish crayon and a bit of a glossy lipgloss. Long time no glossy lips.



Here are all the products I used to create this look:



☆ Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter Illuminatrice "Crystal High"
☆ Mary Kay At Play Matte Liquid Makeup "Very light"
☆ L.O.C.K. Color Lock n' Tap Cushion Blush "2 Bronze Rose"
☆ Mary Kay foundation primer sunscreen SPF 15
☆ Bissú Eyebrow Pencil "Lechero"
☆ Mary Kay Volumizing Brow Tint "brunette"
Camaleon Magic Colourstick
☆ L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara "Black 373"
☆ Essence Wood you love me? Duo eye pencil "02 my tree love"
☆ Essence Be kissed by the moon eye and face palette "03"
☆ Miniso Three Color Eyeshadow "Brown"
☆ Mary Kay liquid eyeliner "black"
☆ Jafra Royal Luxury lipgloss "Regal Blush"
☆ Lime Crime Prep & Prime Makeup Setting Spray


And, there you have it. My attempt to create a gyaru look. I actually liked it~ maybe I could try to wear it more often.

Bye bye~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com