Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 17, 2020

Mask Monday: Freeman Pore Cleansing Strawberry + Mint Sheet Mask



Starwberry mojito! haha.

Welcome to another mask monday!
Today we have another Freeman mask but this time, it is a sheet mask. Sheet masks are my favorites and I do believe using then frequently can help you improve your skin. I've noticed a big change after doing it.

This maks is described as: "Say hello to clear pores and get camera ready with this facial sheet mask with serum. Juicy Strawberry helps to cleanse pores, while a burst of Mint helps to control oil and reveal a fresh, clear complexion. Perfect for normal to combination skin."
It claims to instantly clarifies pores and refresh for a clear complexion. Including strawberry to cleanse pores and mint to control oil and refresh the skin.


The serum of this product was very milky like, almost creamy; leaving your skin with a nice, soft feel to it. It has a thick texture and a nice strawberry scent but, I was expecting to smell or feel the mint and... it never happened.

Leatherface time! LOL. These masks are usually
way to big!

I could see how my skin looked and felt clear and bright after using it and on the next day.


They have different sheet masks for different types of skin and I defo think they are worth trying.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. This mask came in as an gift n a beauty bag , Just tried it today.. it’s on as I type☺️. It feels very cool🧊 & yes very creamy
    when placing on.
    I will be buying more. This is now a weekly regimen

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com