Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 14, 2020

Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshdow Quad | Review & Swatches |



I don't know if you guys remember but years ago I used to buy Avon a lot, especially their lipsticks and nail polishes but I never got to try their eyeshadows.

Not long ago, I recieved this quad as a pressie from my friend Ceci and I have to say, I am impressed with their quality.


They are the Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshdow Quad in "Chocolate Sensation." Checking their site, they have many more quads with different complementary shades.
They have the perfect size to carry around with you and they come with 4 shades to create looks for both, day and night.

They come with numbers to give you an idea of how and where to apply them to create a certain look but I think you can experiment as you want and even mix them with other colors.


It comes with 3 shimmers: Shimmery beige (#1), Milk chocolate (#2) and Truffle (#3). And 1 matte: Black Brown (#3).
The plastic compact looks really clean and doesn't feel chap. It also comes with a mirror and applicator sponge.


The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. It is so nice to apply them! Durability wise, they last throughout the day looking almost perfect at the end of it.


These colors are great for every skin tone and are easy to match with almos every lip shade. That's a plus.

just me, plying with the quad, hehe.



All in all, these eyeshadows were an unexpected good surprise, I could compare the quality with eyeshadows from Sephora or other more expensive brands out there. Defo worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com