Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 27, 2020

| September Blogging Challenge | H2H: Life Goals




Wow, this one really made me think. And the thing is, I was someone who though she had her life goals very clear. And they were actually pretty "simple" things such as "finding the love of my life", "Having my own place at 25" "Starting a family at a young age" but with time I realized that life never goes as planned. Ever! And that gave me a really hard time and it was something very hard for me to accept and deal with. 

But I've learned from it and I feel like my goals have a different focus now. It's not like I don't want those things anymore, I just feel like I'm in a different place and kinda want to focus on my professional life more than in other aspects.

I think one of my life goals is definitely having financial stability. Because I know this will help me with other goals such as finding my own place. This is, I'd say, one of my biggest goals and dreams at the moment that, for some reason, keeps getting postponed. 😭

And I feel like I've been doing a good job working hard to have that stability. (I know that I keep buying uselss things like there's no tomorrow too but, that's part of my reward for working hard, haha). Which is another goal of mine, I want to continue growing professionally and to challenge myself to try new things. Cuz I've found that it gives me personal satisfaction. I finally feel like I'm good enough to do something and I enjoy it a lot. 

Being honest, for a lazy and disorganized person, I think I became a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my work.

And well, another goal is to have a balance and become more organized. Cuz for some people I might not look like that but I'm always running and all over the place because I can't seem to have good organization and, I tend to procrastinate a LOT! 

I feel like in general my goal is to continue enjoying life and the little things it throws at me. Recieve the things and people who want to join me in my journey and let go of what's not meant to be (still a work in process tho). I also want to think more about me than I think about others. I want to focus on me and do things for me without worrying about what people would think. Cuz I feel that is still stopping me from living the life that I want 100%.

As cheesy as it sounds, my goal is to live a life I'm happy with and feel proud of the things and choices I make. Which is, of course, easier said that done.

3 comments:

  1. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. Gotta live in the "Here and now"

      Delete
    2. Btw, you should totlly start a food/cakes blog!!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com