Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 21, 2020

Salem Makeup "Face Out" Makeup Remover

Not long ago I discovered a local makeup brand that had two of my favorite things in this world: Makeup and witchy vibes. I love everything magic related so, I had to buy some of their stuff. The brand is called Salem Makeup. I first found them on facabook and their service and attention was great, my package arrived in good conditions and the prices are really, really good.

 The first prouct I wanna show you is their "Face Out" makeup remover.

You know I am not too adventurous when trying makeup removers and cleansers because most of them give me reactions. I'm really glad this one didn't. It contains sesame oil and it leaves the skin super soft after using it.

It has a liquid formula, slightly thick and with an oily finish. Honestly, it removes makeup easily, even waterproof mascara. It has a very soft scent that I don't really know how to describe. But it's not perfumey(?).


What I did was to apply some of the product, rub it on my face and then whipe it all with a cotton pad making sure I don't leave any makeup before washing my face. Like I said, it leaves the skin clean and super, duper soft.

As for the presentation, I freaking love it! It looks like a perfect bottle for potions, haha. I'm defo going to reuse it after I run out of it. Maybe even as a part of my Halloween decor. 

I have other products to show you from this brand. Can't wait to share!

I'll link their facebook and Instagram in case you wanna check them out:

Facebook

Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com