Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 26, 2020

Salem Makeup "Ouija Evil Cat" Eyeshadow Palette | Review & Swatches |


Here comes another product from Salem Makeup, and it is this Ouija board eyeshadow palette.
It is called Ouija Evil Cat and it coms with 35 different shimmers.


I've been trying some of the colors and they are very pigmented for shimmers. The box is a plastic box, nothing too fancy, but I like the fact that it seals perfectly. It doesn't come with a mirror or brushes.

What can I say about the concept of this palette? It is just too cool, we have the Ouija board on the outside, the instructions of how to use the board on the inside and a sticker that simulates the plaque.



The colors include some earthy shades, golds, purples, pinks and a white one. Surprisingly I didn't use to wear many pink eyeshadows but for a little over a month now, I've been loving them. So even tho I'm not used to wear some of these shades, I've been having fun playing with them. I still need to try some of them tho.





They are pretty pigmented and durablity wise, they are pretty good. The color looks nice throughout the day, but they crease at the end of it. I have to say I never apply eyeshadow primer so, that could be why. 



I think this palette is great, is fun and it's also a cool thing to display. Annnnd, you get lots of quality shadows for a very good price.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com