Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 28, 2020

Salem Makeup "Moon Dust" Translucent Powder


 Last product from Salem Makeup. It is the Moon Dust Translucent Powder. I usually like to go for a dewy look so honesty, I don't really use this type of products often. As you know, this product help you to set your makeup with a matte finish.

I've been trying to use it a little tho, because it came with the set of products I ordered and it'd be sad to waste it. 

As the other products, the concept is all about magic. This one it the most simple out tof the 3 I recieved but it's still pretty and very clean looking. 

I've been using a very small amount of the product, mostly on my T zone but the matte finish only lasts for a couple of hours. The powder is very, very soft and thin(?) and it doesn't have any scent to it.

And well, one thing I find a little annoying about this one is that it is way too messy to use!! Everytime I use it, I have powder flying everywehere!

Is there a technique you would like to share with me to properly use these type of products? I'd love to read! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com