Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 3, 2020

November is J-Beauty Month!

Hello you guys! I'm super excited because back in September a recieved a very special package from my friend Tomi with lots of Japanese goodies (you know how much I love Japan), including skincare products and makeup. 

I started trying the products (and eating the candy) almost as soon as I opened the package, but then October came and I wanted to focus on mostly Halloween posts. So I decided to dedicate November to share all those products with you. 

I've tried a few Japanese skincare products before but it is officially my first time trying their makeup brands and products. So yeah, I can say I'm discovering the Japanese makeup world and, loving it! It feels so good to finally try some things I always wanted to but only saw them on youtube, hehe.

Once again, thanks Tomi for all the goodies and yummies! I'm still not over it, haha.

Let me know if you'd like me to blog about the anime stuff and candies too.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com