Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 19, 2021

10 Things I Enjoy Now That I Can't Leave Home


 2020 is over and yet, we still can't leave the house! I wish the year could've taken the pandemic with it when it ended but, things don't really seem to get better where I live so, we still have a long way to go before we can go out again.

I mean, I do have to leave the house for work and we escape to buy take out treats every now and then but, I spend all of my time at home if I'm not working. And even tho I miss going and eating out, visiting coffee places and seeing my friends and family; there are things that I enjoy at home too. 

Here are some of them: 

1. Organizing my stuff: Clothes, makeup, computer files, etc. I used to do this whenever I was feeling down, it's like... therapeutic in a way. With work I don't have as much time to do it but I try to do it little by little whenever I get the chance. Even if I'm not sad or upset.

2. Sake: Even tho it's not a new thing, I've been drinking a lot more sake since the pandemic started. It's my love and my fav companion after a long, stressful day. LOL. 

3. Watching Shows: Mom and I have been watching more shows together since the whole lockdown thing started, mostly K-drama. Also, I've been watching some anime and catching up with others I haven't finished yet. For some reason I enjoy watching random reality TV at night. When I don't really want to pay much attention but I end up engaging with the shows. Hohoho.

4. Rewatching Charmed: I randomly decided to rewatch this show and I've been really enjoying it. It was a big thing for me when I was younger and there are so many things I didn't remember! It kinda nostalgic but not in a sad way. I haven't finished it yet tho.

5. Zoom sheshs with friends: It's funny because I didn't use to like video calls. Now it's the only way to see each other and it's so much fun! We can spend hours talking and talking. 

6. Blogging and vlogging: I feel like now, I've had more time to focus on blog posts. Well, at least I did when the pandemic started. Blogging is something I always enjoy doing but, my time at home has given me a little more inspiration and ideas. Plus, it feels like "me time", you know? And well, editing has always been relaxing in a way (except for vlogmas! editing everyday wasn't relaxing...) but watching and making vlogs make me feel closer to people in a way. If that makes any sense. And I think last year I really enjoyed sharing vlogs even if there was nothing interesting to share.    

7. Podcasts: I've been really into podcasts lately! There are just so many to choose from! And what makes it better for me is that you can just listen to them while doing your things without getting distracted. At least that works for me cuz I tend to get distracted easily. Especially if what I'm listening to comes with a video or something. My bestie has been great recommending me some very interesting ones and I found others because many artists I follow started their own podcasts last year. 

8. Grocery Shopping: Yeah, this screams "ajumma" but, it's the only moment I get to leave the house for non-working purposes. And even tho I go into the store and buy as fast as I can, I enjoy it!

9. Not having to do my makeup and hair everyday: I enjoyed it while it lasted, cuz once I went back to work, I started wearing makeup again. I love my makeup, not gonna lie. But it felt good not to care about looking good and I'm sure my hair and skin appreciated it. I'm still makeup free and wearing a super high messy bun on the weekends. There's nowhere to go anyways~~~

10. Comfy clothes: No cute dresses and skirts, I lived in leggings and sweatshirts for most part of 2020 and it felt good! I wore my leggings so much that I have to buy new, decent looking ones now.  Hehe. I'm literally that person who wears pj's bottoms and decent shirt when I have an online class.

Let me know what kind of things you enjoy at home.

xox ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com