Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 21, 2021

Podcasts Recommendations #1

Like I mentioned in my last post, I've been really into podcasts for some time now and I feel like during this quarantine, many people started new ones. My bestie kinda introduced me to my first podcast (MFM) and, I just love them now! There are a lot of topics to choose from according to what you like or feel interested in. I really enjoy them because I can listen to them while doing other things without getting too distracted.

I want to share with you the ones I'm listening to and enjoying at the moment.

The first is one I mentioned before somewhere~ I think it was in a favs post or something and is My Favorite Murder. The name says it all, it's about murder cases around the world with a comedy twist. It's not like murder is a funny thing but, Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark are just hilarious! You can't help but to love them (and their pets!). And this comes from someone who's not exactly a comedy fan. Each week you get an episode covering 2 stories. They also do minisodes, sharing hometown murders (or random, weird stories) sent by the listeners. Karen and Georgia also talk about the importance of mental health and other common (and not-so-common) life situations. It's just so entertaining!! I guess you can listen to this podcast on an app, I listen here: https://myfavoritemurder.com/

Next we have 90210MG podcast, with Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling. If you were a Beverly Hills 90210 fan, you are gonna love this one. It's pretty much Jennie, Tori and friend Sisanie rewatching the show and having a casual conversation about them, what happened bts and their memories. They also have special guests from the show and it's just a nice way to remember a show I used to love growing up. Plus Jennie and Tori have such a cute and funny 30 year old friendship. I listen to this one on IheartRadio 90210MG 

Then is Tenfold More Wicked. This one was one of the latest recommendations from the bestie and it's about... you guessed it, murder! Haha. This one covers true crime stories in a narrative nonfiction storytelling way, along with investigations. I just finished season one “All That is Wicked” which was about Edward Rulloff and was only 6 episodes long. From what I know, new season will start soon and I can't wait to find out which murder they'll be covering this time.  I listen to this podcast on https://tenfoldmorewicked.com/
We also have Ghost Magnet with Bridget Marquardt. You all know I love the paranormal and I've been following Bridget since her days at the Playboy Mansion. Her podcast is about the paranormal, with guests who are experts on this topic and people who had experiences. You'll hear about hauntings, experiences, haunted places and more. You can find this one here or in an app too


And lastly, Life by you. This one is fairly new, it started on January 08th and it's by Kelly Morita. I'm recommending it because I've been following this girl on YouTube for a long time now and even tho part of the podcast will be about living abroad, she also talks about midset, struggles in life and how to overcome them to better version of yourself and live your dream life. You can listen to it on spotify

I have a long list of podcasts I want to start but, I need more time! Haha. So defo expect a part #2.
Let me know if you decide to check them out or, if there is one you thing I could enjoy.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com