Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 6, 2021

Sailor Uranus & Sailor Neptune Heart Necklace 💙



You all know I love Sailor Moon. But, not everyone knows that Sailor Neptune is also my favorite outer scout. Michiru is strong, elegant, smart, talented and beautiful. She's flawless!! The kind of woman I wish I could be. And Haruka is my woman crush(? if that applies). They (Uranus & Neptune) are my other favorite couple, besides Mamoru & Usagi.

I just love the strong bond they have, they way they talk to each other and even how protective they are. So freaking perfect! ♡

 This necklace randomly appeared on my fb ads and when I looked at the price, I knew I had to get it. 

I do have to say this is not official SM merch but it's still super cute. It has a heart shape formed by Neptune's Deep Aqua Mirror and Uranus' Space Sword along with small gems in their color scheme and small silver stars. I do admit that some deets are missing on the mirror and sword, like Uranus' sword gems but, I don't complain. I'm happy with it.


Even tho it's not silver or anything, it doesn't really feel cheap. But, considering the price, I don't expect it to last long if I wear it a lot. So I probably won't wear it often or... maybe not even wear it at all! Hehe. But it's a nice thing to have in my collection that also represents the cute couple. 

Random post, I know. But I really wanted to share it cuz, I love it so much, hehe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com