Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 4, 2021

Mask Monday: DERMAL Collagen Essence Mask


"Skin confidence with DERMAL makes you beautiful and healthy"

These masks were the first ones I tried when I was starting to get into the whole K-beauty world. They have a special place in my heart, hehe.

I believe there are older posts where I mention them but, yeah. I was pretty much talking about how to use sheet masks...

Dermal is a Korean brand that focuses on facemasks and skincare products using "effective and safe" ingredients to help balance the ph and improve your skin.
Even tho they are Korean, each mask has the mask target in english, making it easy for you to choose, depending on what you're looking for or what your skin needs. They have a large variety! I've tried some of them but, defo not all. 

What I like the most about them is that they are made for all skin types and are gentle to my super sensitive skin. They never give me any reaction! And my skin looks and feels extra hydrated after using them.

Today, I'm only going to focus on the 3 I currently have:

Green Tea Collagen Mask: (Firming, moisturizing and health)
It helps to protect the skin. Green Tea extract works as an anti-oxidant and helps to protect skin from environmental damage. It leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed, hydrated and healthy looking.

Apricot Collagen Mask: (Moisturizing, firming and brightening)
Apricot Extract is good for sensitive, dry and irritated skin. It contains vitamin A & C. It gives you hydration and keeps the skin moist and elastic.

Bamboo Collagen Mask: (Moisturizing, refining and firming)
Bamboo extract protects the skin and gives dry skin the moisture it needs. This mask also contains vitamin E and collagen.

They are all super moisturizing, the formula is not sticky at all and they scent is very subtle. To me they all smell the same tho~~~ Idk, maybe it's just me.
I think I've mentioned it before but, most Korean sheet masks tend to be super big! Dunno why! But still, they do the job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com