Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 1, 2021

What was in my Advent Calendar 2020?


I had so much fun opening my Advent calendar, it was an experience that I'd love to repeat.

As I mentioned in my previous Advent Calendar post, here are all the presents I recieved. In case you missed them on my Instagram account.

✩ Day 15: Bio Scents Pleasures "Tropical Coconut" hand cream. This little cream is super moisturizing and the smell is delicious! It is not the typical coconut scent that makes you think of sunscreen. I believed it is mixed with flowers or another fruit cuz it's slightly sweet and super long lasting.


✩ Day 16: Pink Love Rush Body Mist and a Holographic Makeup Bag. The body mist is super pink and I love that! The scent of this mist is sweet and floral.

The makeup bag is super cute and holographic, with sublte pink flowers on it.


✩ Day 17: EOS Mint Garden lipbalm. Everyone knows how much I love a good lipbalm and eos is known for having a great quality. This one has mint leaves and peppermint cream, leaving your lips fresh and moisturized for a long time.


✩ Day 18: Cosmetic Lab Total Beauty Nail Polish. The presentation of this one is adorable! It is a glittery pink polish, super festive, cute and perfect for the Holidays. I also recieved some mini fruit candies!


✩ Day 19: Olé Ultra Eye Lashes Mascara. Contains mamey extract to provide hydration and nourishment to your lashes.

✩ Day 20: Burgundy scrunchie and Bissú loose eyeshadow. The loose eyeshadow is super pigmented and it's the #27. A metallic, shimmery pink. I used to find these kind of shadows a little difficult to apply but they are not using the right brush. They are also easy to blend and very longlasting. As fot the scrunchie, I think it's perfect for x-mas!

✩ Day 21: CuteSize Hello Kitty Sanitizing Gel: It doesn't have any scent to it but it's defo cute and super helpful. It has the perfect size to carry around with you. 



✩ Day 22:  Bissú Eye Primer and gummies: I have to confess, it is my first eye primer ever, haha. It is very lightweight and my first impression was pretty good. I'll have to use it a little more tho. 


✩ Day 23: Bissú Lipstick and Cosmetic Lab Nail Polish: The lippie is #-- is a beautiful creamy pink, defo the shades I love to wear. The pigmentation is great and it didn't dry my lips at all. I think it goes well with the nail polish! haha. These are seriously super cute!

✩ Day 24: Flower earrings: They are really cute and shiny. Love them!

✩ Day 25: Cat socks: I love those kinds of socks! Yes, I'm that kind of girl. Plus, everyone knows I'm a crazy cat lady.

✩ Day 26: InStudio Flower Lip Oil and a pink velvety scrunchie: Long time no lip oil! Defo 90's vibes. It is so pretty to look at and the smell reminds me of my childhood.

✩ Day 27: Cosmetic Lab Nail Polish and mini chocolate marshmallows: This time I got a metallic color. I like it because all of them go well together!!

✩ Day 28: Cosmetic Lab Nail Polish and Olé! Cute Lash transparent mascara!

✩ Day 29: Super cute gel eye patches

✩ Day 30: Bissú Lipstick and Olé brown matte liquid eyeliner: The lippie is #24 and it's a beautiful nude shade. It's been a while since I wore brown eyeliner so, I'm looking forward to try it!

✩ Day 31: Sephora Lip & cheek duo: How cute is this? I'm excited to try this cream blush. Colors are beautiful!!

So, there you have all the things I got in the Advent Calendar. I'm excited because even tho I know local brands like Bissú, I haven't tried many of their products. Now is the time to do it! 

And lastly, I'd like to give you a quick peak into what I put into Ceci's Advent Calendar. 

Let's turn this into an annual tradition! Hehe. 

Let me know if you'd like me to write a separate post about some of these products in the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com