Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 24, 2021

💋 Bissú Moisturizing Lipsticks | Review & Swatches |



 Bissú is a mexican brand with a big variety of makeup products, good quality and great prices. Even tho I've tried some of their products, I'm not super familiar with them. My bestie Ceci is tho and she included some of her products in my Advent Calendar last year. 

I have to say I've liked what I've tried so far, even tho I haven't used them as much as I wanted, since I don't wear much makeup these days cuz my face is covered with a mask most of the time.

Still, I wanna talk about these babies!

They are the Bissú Labial Humectante (moisturizing lipstick) and I got these 2 shades: #24  and #104. These are defo my favorite lipstick shades and they are perfect for an everyday look. 

#24, a peachy, nude-ish type of color




#104 is a beautiful mauve pink.



They have ingredients such as jojoba and vitamin e, to keep the lips soft and moisturized the formula is not sticky or thick at all.

These lippies are pigmented and they apply evenly, but they are not super long lasting. Which doesn't mean the durability is not good, they never claimed to be 24h lippies. And it's not bad for what you pay.

There are many colors to choose from and they also have a matte line. Even tho I like matte lipsticks, they tend to set on my lip lines and I just don't like that. That is also something I liked about these ones, they don't set on my lip lines.

All in all they are great, especially if your looking for something nice and affordable. I'd defo get more colors and I really want to get the chance to use these babies a lot more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com