Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 28, 2021

Taking care of my gingerlocks | Marc Anthony Leave - In Conditioner |


How on earth did my hair get this long!? My quarantine hair is the longest I've had it so far, or at least, in a long, long time.

I still don't feel 100% confident to go to a hair salon to get a much needed haircut because even tho, things are slowly getting better here, it is not 100% safe.

This is how my natural hair looks. It was still a bit damp when I took this pic.

I usually recieve nice comments on my hair, I have to admit it is not the healthiest, but it's been taking a break since the quarantine started cuz I don't style it as often as I did before. I don't really use many products to take care of it, and I usually stick to the same ones.

Now that is super long, I need some help to untangle it after I wash it. Mom gave me the Marc Anthony Grow Long Strengthening Leave - In Conditioner and it's been a fave of mine for a couple of months now.

It is meant to give you long, strong and healthy looking hair. It includes caffeine, ginseng and vitamin e. I don't really use it to get longer hair but it does give my hair a healthy glow, it looks less frizzy and it's easier to untangle.

I like to spray it all over my damp hair and kinda run my fingers through it before using the brush. I actually brush it once it is almost dry.

It feels a litthe different to write about hair care but, let me know if you like this kind of posts and if you would like to read more about what I use on my hair. I also want to get a haircut soon-ish but, we'll see.

Tell me! Do you have any favorite hair care product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com