Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 21, 2021

My 20 everyday essentials 2021


Hi!

I've seen videos with this kind of topic and I thought it'd be nice to try too. It was fun to watch it as a vlog type of video but this way is just easier for me and I can get a little more into detail with some of the things on the list.

I'm sure you've seen some of these before in vlogs or blog posts, I also linked some of the products to their individual posts in case you want to read more about them.

I included a bit of everything here so, some things may be a little random. Ready? Let's get to it!

 1. Coffee

There is a Mon after and before coffee, I am one of those people who can't function without my coffee first thing in the morning. I've tried different kinds and brands of coffee. Lately I've been enjoying the Starbucks House Blend with Toffee Notes by Nescafé Dolce Gusto. It is strong and it smells and tastes delicious. 


2. Marc Anthony leave-in conditioner

My quarantine hair got to the point where I can call myself a ginger Rapunzel. This Leave-on conditioner has been big help when it comes to untangling it as well as keeping it frizz free. I'll make sure to continue using it even after I get a haircut. 

3. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot scrub

This particular product has been a fave of mine for years now. I remember my grandma used to use it as well as my mom. Even tho it doesn't smell the way I remember it's still as good. I love a good scrub, and this one exfoliates my skin gently without irritatin it or giving me any reaction. Lately St. Ives released a new variety of scrubs for different needs and types of skin. Defo recommend you to try them!

4. A good and gentle face cleanser

I rarely change my face cleansers because most product irritate or give me a reaction. I spent a lot of time using the Miniso Watermelon Bouncy Hydra Facial Cleansing Gel until I ran out of it like a month ago, that's when I bought this Matte Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel from NIVEA. NIVEA is a trustworthy drugstore brand for me, it is gentle to my skin and does the job. This one has small, soft beads that work as a gentle scrub.

5. Grisi Royal Jelly Cream

As I do with my cleansers, it is hard for me to find a cream that works well with my skin. I discovered this one last year thanks to my auntie and then, my mom. I bought it after trying it for a couple of days to make sure it would be good for my face. It is my everyday cream right now, it has anti-age properties and keeps my sking hydrated and soft. It is slightly thick tho, but it absorbs quickly.

6. Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Hydrating Primer

As some of you already know, this primer has been one of my favorites for some time now. I love how it makes my skin glow and it's the perfect base to apply my makeup.

7. Lime Crime Set & Prime Makeup Setting Spray

I always apply this one spraying it on my face after foundation and setting it with a damp beauty blender. It helps to keep my makeup in place, looking good for a longer period of time. It makes my skin look fresh and hydrated. 

8. My favorite rings

This are my favorite, everyday rings.They are all silver, because I rather wear silver than gold. Of course I don't wear the 3 of them on the same hand but I decided to take the pic like that to show you. Bottom pic, left to right: The plain silver mid finger ring is a matching ring my bestie Ceci (aka Jun-chan) and I bought years ago, when we got reaunited after years. The next one was mom's I believe. And the spiral ring(?) was a gift from my dad. I think you can wear it as a normal ring but I like to wear it as a mid finger ring.

9. Cute earrings

I've always been a fan of earrings, but my taste has change through years. I looooved wearing super long ones in the past. Now I like to wear medium to small ones with cute and girly desings. Earrings are defo my favorite accessories. Especially because I always have to wear my hair tied up for work. 

10. My laptop

This baby is not only an essential for work, I also use it for blogging and editing videos . I bought it last year and even tho I wasn't too happy about the color, I love it. I wouldn't know how to get into details here because, I really don't know much about laptops, my bestie's hubs was the one who helped me to chose one that could work for me. All I know is, it is from Lenovo, hehe.

11. Blue light blocking glasses

These are defo an essencial now that we're spending A LOT of time in front of the computer. At the beginning I didn't think they'd really help but, they actually do. My eyes feel less irritated and tired now. tThey have been especially helpful with online classes. They quickly became part of my everyday essestials.

12. Facemask, shield mask and sanitizer 

Not my favorite things to share but, they are defo essentials now. The shield mask kinda blends with the background but yeah, I never leave the house without these items. I find the Cloralex Sanitizer Spray very handy, especially because it has the perfect size to carry around in my purse. 

13. My car

Sarada is a 2003 Dodge Neon and I'm so proud of her because she is my forst official property ever. It is true that once you drive a car, it becomes an essential because of how convenient and comfortable it is to move everywhere. I know it's not a new car but, I wouldn't change her. She's such a good girl, hehe.

14. Snacks and candies

Chips, pop corn, candies, chocolates... I love having something to snack on around me. I even carry some in my bag. You never know when you're gonna get hungry. Haha.

15. Podcasts 

Podcasts are part of my everyday now. They are fun, convenient and you can listen while you do your things without getting too distracted. Here's a post where I shared some of my favorite ones.

16. Face out makeup remover

I bought this product back in October from Salem Makeup and even tho I tried it for a while, I continued using my micellar water until I ran out of it. Now I have been using it everyday and it really is pretty good. Removes my makeup easily and leaves my skin soft. There's a post dedicated to this one, so make sure to click here if you wanna check it out. I'm still in love with the packaging, hehe.

17. Facemasks

I love, love, love facemasks. Especially Korean and Japanese sheet masks. I do see a big difference on my skin after using them frequently. It's also a good way to have some "me time" even when you have busy days.

18. Eye cream

I have to say I started using eye cram a little later than I should but, I realize the importance of it now and I can't go a day without it. This is the one I've been using lately. I'm almost done with it. It's good, not amazing but it mkes a difference even when I apply makeup. I have a separate post on this cream too.  


19. Lipbalm

My lips are forever chapped and dry, that's why I love a good lipbalm. Out of all the ones I've tried (and I mean, I've tried many) These are my hands down faves so far. I keep switching them through the day, and always carry one with me.

20. Sake

Sake is my true love (and probably my addiction, hehe), and even tho it might not be an essential for most people, it is for me, hoho. that makes me sound like a drunk person. But yeah, this is the one I buy more frequently because it's easier to find, it lasts longer because of the size and, I like it. I mostly enjoy drinking it cold, at night after a long day.

There you go, some of my everyday essentials. I didn't include everything because I didn't want to make this a super long post and of course, this list might change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com