Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 15, 2021

Limited Edition Tic Tac Coca-Cola

I don't think these are exactly new, I first tired them back in December and I just loved them. I am a big Coca-Cola lover so I was very, very excited to try this new flavor/collab. 

After buying a couple I stopped seeing them for a while, until recently so I decided to stock on them and well... share them with you all cuz I don't think many people have tried or even seeing them.

They come in 3 sizes, I've only seen the first one.

Apparently these Tic Tacs are made with real coke and their traditional Tic Tac mint flavor. To me, they taste like coca-cola lollies. SO GOOD!


These yummies are limited edition so, if you love Coca-Cola, make sure to get some before they disappear!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com