Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 29, 2021

NIVEA Matte Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel

 I started using this product after running out of my regular cleansing gel from Miniso. To me, Nivea is a trustworthy drugstore brand because it is always gentle with my skin, it's affordable and, it does the job. 

This cleanser claims to deeply cleanse your skin and to reduce the oil excess, balancing your skin. It has small pearls that gently exfoliate your skin, leaving if fresh and soft after using it. 

It actually has 2 types of pearls, the blue ones that disappear as you rub and the super small white pearls that work as the scrub

it is a gel formula so it doesn't foam when you rub it on the skin.

It contains seaweed to revitalize the skin and it has a very fresh scent to it. 

I wouldn't say it gives me a matte effect, which I'm ok with but, it does remove the oil excess. It is recommended to use only once a week, I honestly use it more than once, to be honest but it's well known that exfoliating your skin frequently isn't exactly good for the skin. Maybe twice a week?

I've been using it for over a month and my skin accepted it pretty well! No breakouts, no allergies or weird reactions. I'd defo recommend it if you're looking for a gentle and soft scrub.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com