Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 1, 2021

Dr. Jart+ Premium | BB Beauty Balm |


This mini BB cream is also a part of the Sephora Beauty CLUB along with the Cicapair cream. It comes with 5ml.

It's supposed to be a multi-action skincare + make-up + sunscreen (SPF 45). It is basically described as a multi-function product.



It's perfect for:

♡ Dryness

♡ Redness

♡ Lack of luminosity / uneven texture

♡ Acne / blemishes

♡ Loss of firmness / elasticity

According to the website, it is great for all skin types too.

The formula is super lightweight, and just like the cicapair, it has a slight herbal scent mixed with sunscreen. 

The shade I have (because the box came with it) is "01 Light- Medium" but I don't think it's right for my skin tone. It gets better as the product sets on the skin tho.

It has a light to medium coverage, I've tried other BB creams that have better coverage but, it does even your skin tone, helps with redness and gives a nice, healthy glow to your face. 

Skin without VS with BB cream. I didn't apply any concealer to see how much it covers. It does make a difference.

But even after applying it, I could still see blemishes

Durability was great tho, my skin looked great at the end of the day, even if I wore a mask at some point. 

Even tho it is not a bad product, I've tried better. I don't think this would be my choice, especially because it isn't exactly cheap. 

I'll continue using it cuz I don't want to waste it, maybe along with concealer or in a good skin day. Hehe.

I thought I should include a pic of the complete look that day because, I rarely do my makeup these days, hehe. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com