Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 7, 2021

2nd Pandemic Birthday + Pressies 2021


 It's June so yeah, a birthday pressies post is coming~

This year my birthday was on Thursday, which is one of my busiest days. Especially now with the end of the school year around the corner. Lots of paperwork... and well, there's still a pandemic out there.

But that didn't stop me from having a happy birthday. Starting with all the sweet messages I woke up to. My mom and sister set the table with breakfast and pressies, and at work, my students showed me their love personally and virtually.






In the afternoon I recieved more pressies from friends and even my boss, including an amazing surprise cake from Chez Moi Reposteria.


Choco-mint cake!

The rest of my day was packed with classes so we had yummy lunch at home including my favs: Pizza, (another) cake and potato wedges (forgot to take pics). After that it was all about work, hehe.

And now, it's time to show you the pressies in no particular order.


The sakura tea cup was filled with kawaii chocolate




Lots of sakura goodies!!! 🌸


What's left of the chocolate...


This year I didn't have one cake... I HAD 3! And yeah, I loved them all.



It was a simple yet happy and meaningful day. ♡

The next day my mom took me out for lunch to continue celebrating. 

Big thanks to everyone who made my birthday a special one, virtually and personally. This last year of my life has been good and full of changes. I'm looking forward to see what the new one will brings!

💕

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com