Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 6, 2021

Metallic Champagne


I can't remember the last time I wore a metallic nail polish. I used to like them years ago, when L.A. Colors was my favorite nail polish brand~ It's been a while.

But my mom bought this Cosmetic Lab nail polish called "Champagne Metálico" (Metallic Champagne) and I liked how it looked on her so, I wanted to try it.

I feel like even tho it's a metallic shade, the color is kinda neutral and makes your hands look very clean with a fun twist.

These nail polishes and other products from this brand can be found at Walmart. They have a big variety of colors, they are pigmented and you don't need too many layers to get an even color. 

Durability wise, they last for about a week but they do chip when you do the dishes, lol. I've tried other non-metallic colors from this brand and I feel they last a little longer. It also takes too long to dry because the consistency is thick.

Do you like metallic nail polishes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com