Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 16, 2021

Farewell Tinks~

I wasn't sure if I was going to share this or not because I still get teary eyes when I talk about it.

Sadly, on September 11th we had to say goodbye to my sweet TinkerBell. She got really sick, apparently from a heart decease. Everything happened way too fast and we were just not ready to let her go. Even tho our heart was broken, it was selfish to keep her around even if we knew she was suffering.

I will never forget her unconditional love and all the happy years we spent together. Tinks was a 12 year old chihuahua mix, she was an old dog but she was still very active and cheerful. She loved to eat her peanut dog treats, had a good relationship with Michee and was the most patient dog with Masha. She was really sweet.

I still miss her a lot but she will always live in my heart. I'm sure she's a cute furry angel now, that won't leave our side.

Thank you guys for the love and support through your messages during this hard moment. I really, really appreciate it.

Love you forever, Tinks baby. Thank you for all the beautiful years together. Until we meet again. ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com