Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 20, 2021

Let's chat!

It's been a looong time since I sat down to write a life update kind of post; thing is, I no longer think my life is that interesting to share a life update every now and then. Is not like it was years ago but, yeah. I am very, very excited to share this one tho. I'm also going to share a very random video version where I'll include a few clips of the process.

2021 was a year of slow but big changes, at this point some of you already know I usually have a hard time dealing with changes but in the end I knew they would be good this time.

My close friends know I wanted to move to my own place for the longest time now but, for whatever reason, I kept postponing it. My first idea was to rent an apartment but something greater came and now I will move to my own apartment!! I do realize how lucky and privileged I am to have a dad who decided to give it to me and I couldn't be more thankful. 

This whole thing started earlier this year and even tho it was a slow process, it's finally happening! I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy at the beginning, and not because I didn't want it, but it was just so sudden! I was excited yet terrified at the same time. It was also a bit sad to think I'll have to say goodbye to a house where I lived for so long and held so many memories. 

I know living on my own comes many more responsibilities and expenses! It'll be like adulting for real this time. But it is something that I want and need to experience. The idea of slowly decorating the apartment to make it my home is super exciting and I can't wait to see what will come next. It may take a while to have a fully furnished and decorated place tho.

One of the most difficult things was having to decide who would keep the pets. As some of you know, my fur babies are shared pets. It's hard to choose which one to keep. In the end, Masha will be the one moving with me.

My apartment is the 07th and even tho it was a coincidence that this number was available I chose it so I could call it the ナナ apartment. You know, because of the anime Nana. I love it so much and I always wanted to have a Nana apartment, this one will be a one-Nana apartment tho haha. Osaki Nana, where are you???!!! LOL

Since this whole thing will be new for me, I want to document every part of it and thought I'd start a new "series" on my YouTube and in here: Apartment 07 Series. Where I share everything related to the moving process, decoration and house stuff along with hauls. I don't know if it'll be interesting for you or not but, I want to take you guys with me through this and also have something I can look back to in the future. 

On September 11th, I officially recieved my apartment papers and keys so, the time to share this post is just right!

I feel there's a lot more I want to say but this post will be all over the place. All I can say is, I'm really looking forward to seeing what's coming. 

I'm not sure when I'll be moving but hopefully, it'll be soon! xx

Click down below if you wanna see the video version of this post, which is also the first episode of my Apartment 07 Series.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com