Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 12, 2021

🌸 Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Antibacterial Gel & Cream 🌸


Not long ago, my friend Ceci (Jun-chan!) gave me a housewarming gift in which she included some sakura goodies from Bath & Body Works. They are the Japanese Cherry Blossom PocketBac Hand Sanitizer and the Japanese Cherry Blossom Shea Butter Hand Cream.
I love everything Sakura so, these are just perfect! They have a blend of  Sakura, asian pear, mimosa petals, white jasmine & blushing sandalwood. The scent is pretty strong on both which is cool for an antibacterial gel and, the smell lasts for a long time.


Even tho the cream might look a little thick, it applies and absobs nicely, leaving your hands super soft for a long time.



They have the perfect size to carry around with you and they are really pretty to look at! I've been really loving these two.



I belive they have many more products from this line that I'd defo like to try soon. 🌸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com