Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 22, 2021

Fall scents: Marshmallow Fireside Scented Candle


 Here's another housewarming gift from my friend Ceci, it is a candle from Bath & Body Works that has a perfect scent for Fall that, surprisingly, is not pumpkin spice.

It is the Marshmallow Fireside Scented Candle that is a mix of toasted marshmallow, wood, roasted vanilla and natural essential oils. It is sweet, cozy and really strong, which I like. It fills the room with a delicious smell.

The jar is also very pretty, it looks nice as a part of your decoration. I'm slowly becoming a fan of the Bath & Body Works Products.

What other smells do you consider good for fall? Besides Pumpkin spice, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com