Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 25, 2021

Mask Monday: Fresh To Go Pumpkin Mask Sheet

It's spooky season so I thought this mask would be perfect! I randomly found it a while ago and wanted to save it for October, then I realized this was an exact copy of the TonyMoly Fresh to go masks~ Oh well.




I find the presentation really cute and Fall like, the mask came soaked in the product but sadly, it didn't have any scent. I was reaaally looking forward to that.

It may not have the same quality as a ToyMoly mask but, it worked just fine. It hydrated my skin and left it glowy and soft.

It had been a while since I last had the chance to use a facemask to have a little relaxing break so, I was happy with it, especially for the price I paid, heehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com