Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 10, 2021

My Pink Tool Set 💗


I may not look like the type of girl who likes tools but I actually do! there's something satisfying about using them and I wanted to have my own for a while now. I had random ones, mostly hand-me-downs from my dad. 
My idea was always to have pretty ones, of course but in the end, I never got to buy them for whatever reason.

My bestie Lu gave me a cute, pink tool set as a housewarming gift before I moved to the apartment and I have to say it's been one of the most useful gifts I've recieved so far.


I think it has the perfect size to carry around or store in a small place like mine and, it's not heavy!!

It comes with 6 tools: a hammer, cross head screwdriver, flat head screwdriver, tweezers, needle nose pliers and a measuring tape.
They are black and pink and Lu even put a Hello Kitty sticker on the measuring tape to add that cute extra something.

At first I thought it'd be a good idea to keep it in the car but since there's still SO MUCH to do in the apartmet, I'd rather have it around.

Who knows? I might buy a bigger one in the future. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com