Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 1, 2021

A month living in the アパート!

This pic was taken by my friend Lu, weeks before I moved. It was also the first time she was here!

I can't believe how fast time is going by, it's been a little over a month since we moved to my beloved apartment and even tho it has been a great experience so far, not everything is as I expected. Life became super busy since I moved, hence the lack of blogs and videos, and it's hard to focus only on the apartment with LOTS of things to do for work. 

I think Masha was the one who went through the biggest change and it took her a while to adjust to her new home. Especially because right after moving, we had to back to work with our normal schedule and she spent a lot of time alone, in a new place. I think it took her like... over two weeks to feel confident to explore. I've been trying to spoil her and keep her entertained with lots of new toys and stuff, I think she's all good now.

In my mind, my apartment would be almost fully furnished, painted and with nice floors in a month! Clearly, I had no idea how expensive that was! All I have after a month is a bathroom with nice flooring and, I still need to paint it so it can be complete~ funny thing is, my bathroom is super small but it's one of my fav parts of the apartment because of the shower, it is just really good! My kitchen is well equiped but it still need some things; and the rest of the apartment is a bit of a mess with part of our lives still in boxes.

This has helped me to realize I have an expensive taste... hehehe.

Don't get me wrong, I've loved the process of slowly decorating and putting everything together. I just lose my patience sometimes! 

My priorities have defo changed, I haven't bought many things for myself lately, which is weird. Everything goes to house expenses! And even tho I miss my shopping, I'm loving it. There were some things I even forgot I needed like an iron or a vaccumming machine. sometimes it's hard to find pretty appliances!! I also tried doing some DIY projects like part of my walking closet and beautifying my bathroom mirror with spray paint. I may not be the best at it but it's been fun and it makes me feel more skillfull than I thought I was.

My routine hasn't changed much aside from having to wake up earlier to get to work in time. I'm further now so, yeah. And well, my weekends are more focused on grocery shopping and doing some chores around the house. Yup, I sound like a serious adult now.

Oh yeah! Did I mention it is suuuuuper cold where I am now? Like, seriously. We even had to buy  heaters and we live with them on all afternoon long! 

December is so close now, and I don't really think I'll decorate much because of the lack of furniture, but it's kinda cool to think it'll be the first winter / christmas season I'll spend there.

I already opened an Instagram account where I share some of the things I buy or do in the apartment. Feel free to follow it if you want: instagram.com/apartment.07

I'm also open to ideas and house hacks so yeah, I'd love to read if you have some. ^^

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com