Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 16, 2022

Get To Know Me Questions Tag ♡

It's been a long time since I've done one of these tag thingies and even tho they might not be super interesting for some people, I really enjoy answering them! They are a fun way to learn more about others.

So here's an updated 25 questions tag:

1. What is your middle name?

Actually, Montserrat (Montse) is my middle name.

2. What was favorite subject at school?

English! And only english. I was never a school person. Hehe.

3. What is your favorite drink?

Non-alcoholic: coffee and coca-cola. Alcoholic drinks would be japanese sake, beer and recently, rose wine.




4. What is your favorite song at the moment?

Honestly, I haven't been listening to a lot of new music lately~~~ The Cowboy Bebop sountracks count?

5. What is your favorite food?

Japanese food, pizza and fast food. Idk if desserts count as food too tho~




6. What is the last thing you bought?

Groceries! LOL 

7. Favorite book of all time?

This is always a difficult question because I don't really read much. I really liked Hoshi Mamoru Inu tho.

8. Favorite Color?

Pink! Always pink.

9. Do you have any pets?

Yeah! 2 cats: Masha and Michee. Masha is the only one living with me tho.

10. Favorite Perfume?

One of my favorites is Halloween by Jesús del Pozo.

11. Favorite Holiday?

Spooky season, Halloween!!

12. Are you married?

Nope, but I'd like to be one day.

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Yeah, to the U.S, Canada and Spain.

14. Do you speak any other language?

I do, I speak Spanish, English and a tiny bitsy bit of Japanese. (I should speak French too but... it's only a couple of words)

15. How many siblings do you have?

One sister.

16. What is your favorite shop?

Miniso, Forever21, Bellisima (makeup store) and others I can't think of right now.

17. Favorite restaurant?

Don't expect anything fancy, I looooovee Sukiya!

18. When was the last time you cried?

Last Christmas Eve.

19. Favorite Blog?

SmoonStyle by Simone Simons

20. Favorite Movie?

OMG I have maaany! Some of them would be Star Wars Episode II, BeetleJuice, Clueless, The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 and all the Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movies

21. Favorite TV shows?

One of my all time favs is Gilmore Girls, MindHunters and many, many anime shows.

22. PC or Mac?

PC, just because I haven't used a Mac before

23. What phone do you have?

Right now a Samsung something but is no longer working well. (I don't know the type of Samsung, oops!)

24. How tall are you?

I'm 158cms tall. 😅

25. Can you cook?

I guess I can survive, hehe. Cooking is not one of my strenghts but I'm getting better at it. I've been doing it a lot recently and I kinda enjoy it now.


There you go, 25 random questions about me. Feel free to answer them yourself, I'd love to read!!
xx ♡


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's a good reading and a way to get to know a little about you 😉

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com